Here it for the few of you that haven’t heard of it, probably the best port scanner on the Windows platform, very fast and compact and has good banner grabbing functionality.
SuperScan 4 is an update of the highly popular Windows port scanning tool, SuperScan.
Windows XP Service Pack 2 has removed raw sockets support which now limits SuperScan and many other network scanning tools.
Some functionality can be restored by running the following at the Windows command prompt before starting SuperScan:
net stop SharedAccess
* Superior scanning speed
* Support for unlimited IP ranges
* Improved host detection using multiple ICMP methods
* TCP SYN scanning
* UDP scanning (two methods)
* IP address import supporting ranges and CIDR formats
* Simple HTML report generation
* Source port scanning
* Fast hostname resolving
* Extensive banner grabbing
* Massive built-in port list description database
* IP and port scan order randomization
* A selection of useful tools (ping, traceroute, Whois etc)
* Extensive Windows host enumeration capability
Download Superscan v4.0