1. Receives a list of URLs as input
2. Recognizes the parameterized URLs from the list
3. Fuzzes all URL parameters to concatenate the desired payload once an injection is successful
4. Automatic defacement – you decide on the defacement content, be it a hidden script, or just pure old “cyber graffiti” fun
5. OS command execution – remote enabling of XP_CMDSHELL on SQL server, subsequently running any arbitrary operating system command lines entered by the user
6. Configurable parallel connections exponentially speed up the attack process – one payload, multiple targets, simultaneous attacks
7. Optional use of an HTTP proxy to mask the origin of the attacks
* Python >= 2.4
* Pycurl (compatible with the above version of Python)
* Psyco (compatible with the above version of Python)
Windows Support :
The binary has been compiled using the wonderful Pyinstaller.
You may custom compile it yourself by downloading Pyinstaller and following the
straightforward instructions attached, describing how to compile on Windows.
Linux Support :
Simply remove or comment out the “import psyco” line
You may also use Pyinstaller as described in the Windows section above to compile native
Following is an example of using MultiInjector against a list of URLs from a text file named targets.txt
The next choice is between defacement and OS command execution. In case you choose the OS command option, you will need to type in a Windows shell command such as:
net user hacker /add 12345
The number of parallel connections defines the concurrent number of HTTP sessions being initiated against URLs from the list.
An optional HTTP proxy may be used to mask the origin of the attacks. For the sake of this example, the Vidalia bundle is being used. So the Privoxy port is 8118, listening on the localhost interface = 127.0.0.1
This is configurable after choosing ‘y’ or ‘yes’ at the ‘Use HTTP proxy?’ prompt
Here’s what it looks like at run time:
> python MultiInjector.py targets.txt
Please choose the attack of your flavor:
1) Automatic defacement
2) Run command on DB server
Enter defacement content:
Number of parallel connections: (default=5)
Use HTTP proxy? [y/n]: (default=n)
[!] Bombs Away !!