FindDomains is a multithreaded search engine discovery tool that will be very useful for penetration testers dealing with discovering domain names/web sites/virtual hosts which are located on too many IP addresses. Provides a console interface so you can easily integrate this tool to your pentest automation system.
It retrieves domain names/web sites which are located on specified ip address/hostname.
This tool is prepared by starting with Bing API 2.0 code sample.
In order to use FindDomains :
- Create an appid from “Bing Developers”, this link.
- It’ll be like that : 32AFB589D1C8B4FEC73D4BCB6EA0AD810E0FA2C7
- When you have registered an appid, enter it to the “appid.txt” which is on program directory.
Some outlines :
- Uses Bing search engine. Works with first 1000 records.
- Multithreaded on crawling and DNS resolution.
- Performs DNS resolution for extracted domains to eleminate cached/old records.
- Has a console interface so it can be very useful with some command-line foo.
- Works with Mono. But running under Windows is more efficient.
Sample usage :
1) FindDomains.exe 220.127.116.11
2) FindDomains.exe www.hotmail.com
1) NET Framework 3.5. Also working with Mono.
More Info: FindDomains Project Home